Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Secrets of the Eucharist - Vinny Flynn

Vinny Flynn
Vinny Flynn talk about “The Secrets of the Eucharist” Based on the book "The 7 Secrets of the Eucharist"
  • Jesus is alive
  • Christ is not alone
  • There is only one mass
  • It is not just one miracle
  • We don´t just receive
  • Every reception of communion is different
  • There is no limit to the number of time you can receive
This is the first Mary Foundation talk based on a book. Pope John Paul II referred to the Holy Eucharist as "the greatest treasure of the Church," and yet most practicing Catholics have received very little in-depth or inspirational theological insight about this critical aspect of our spiritual lives since our school days.

Mr. Flynn's "secrets" are actually a series of surprising principles, insights, and "hidden" truths, presented together for the first time in one exciting talk. All seven secrets are based on truths found in the Bible, the writings of the Saints, the Catechism, and recent teachings of Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict. These truths have always been embraced by the saints, Church Fathers, theologians, and mystics, but have never before been presented together, and rarely in such a meaningful and accessible way.

This talk also includes two "bonus secrets" about Our Lady's relationship to the Eucharist which are not found in Vinny Flynn's book. Vinny Flynn will show you how reception of the Eucharist can be a life-changing experience the very next time you receive Holy Communion.
John 6:53-56 So Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you; (54) he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. (55) For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. (56) He who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment