Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Lectio Divina to Transform your Prayer Life – Tim Gray

Tim Gray
Dr. Tim Gray talks about the beauty and effectiveness of prayer with Lectio Divina (divine reading), which has been the way of praying of the Church and of all the saints for centuries. He explains in detail each of the 5 steps to Lectio Divina.
God wants to do something new in my old heart, in my old habits, in my old ways of thinking, he wants to breakthrough that and transforming. He wants to do that and transform you. And we have to be attentive to God´s word for him to do the new things in us. And that’s why I have a deep conviction that key to prayer is the listening the God´s word in scripture.
Isa 43:18-19 "Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. (19) Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment