Monday, August 18, 2014

How to Re-Evangelize the New Pagan World - Steve Ray

Steve RaySteve Ray speaks about How to re-evangelize the new pagan world and spreading the gospel back then and all over again.

Six rules for evangelize family members and friends:

1. Don’t argue with them.
2. Pray and make sacrifices.
3. Love them more than you've ever loved before.
4. Study and learn to answer questions when they ask them.
5. Show the joy of the Lord in your life.
6. Ask God to bring somebody else into their life.
Matthew 10:32-36 So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven; (33) but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven. (34) "Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. (35) For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; (36) and a man's foes will be those of his own household.

No comments:

Post a Comment